Wednesday, March 14, 2007

And so it begins...



It's 4:00am on Wed. morning, and in 2 hours I have to catch the Metro to the airport for my flight to AUSTIN, TX. I should be in around 11:30am, but then I can't check into the hotel until around 3:00pm, and Zach doesn't arrive until about 5:00pm, so we're going to get a bit of a late start on Wednesday, but oh-well - it should be a long night. While on the plane, I get to finalize my makeshift schedule of which bands I'd like to try and see - there's only 1,400 of them, so it should be pretty easy to choose, right?

Oh, and speaking of the hotel, it's most likely going to be SKETCH! We're just college students, and we can't afford expensive hotels in convenient downtown Austin, where the actual festival is taking place. Reviews of our hotel include "Not a nice place to stay..." and "Moldy!" (See reviews...) But, hey, hopefully its better than last years hotel, which included crackheads, prostitutes, cigarette burns in the sheets, and death lurking around every corner... Don't plan on spending too much time there anyway, just a place to crash. Pictures to come, of course. Stay tuned.

No comments: