Sunday, March 18, 2007

Day 4: If Only I'd Known Then What I Know Now

I'm not one to dwell on regrets, but considering that it is virtually inevitable that I (and Brendan) will wind up at South by Southwest again, I have noted a few things to do differently the second time around.

1.) The hotel must be within one mile of downtown, not 20 miles. Staying too far away will mean that you end up at a Denny's at 5 AM.

2.) Possibly related: the Mega French Toast Slam at Denny's is far superior to the American Slam.

3.) Do not book an outbound flight at 6:00 in the morning. You will wind up dozing off on your computer and drooling on your keyboard, then blogging because it is the only thing that will keep you awake. I won't cop to it, but lets just say that that my 'N' key seems to have some water damage.

Here, have some pictures of The Automatic.

3 comments:

Erin said...

THIS LOOKS FUN

CAWA said...

4.) Not all bathrooms are created equal.

See: "Austin's Worst Places to take a Shit" http://www.misprintmagazine.com/backissues/misprint_1_1.pdf

CAWA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.